After tying the Japanese Convention Finals 2-2, the Toronto Raptors battle the Milwaukee Bucks in an important Sport 5 on Thursday night time.
Thursday, Could 23 at 8:30 PM ET
Fiserv Discussion board
*All odds and betting information courtesy of OddsShark and initially posted by Bookmaker
- Toronto Raptors vs. Milwaukee Bucks (-7 at -117)
- Over/Beneath: 216.5 at -110
Raptors Destroy Bucks in Sport 4
The Raptors beat the Bucks 120-102 in Sport Four behind an enormous night time from Kyle Lowry, who led the best way with 25 factors, six assists and 5 rebounds whereas Kawhi Leonard scored 19 factors in 34 minutes in a comparatively quiet night time.
Sports activities analytics and technique website Constructive Residual broke down Lowry’s environment friendly effort. The purpose guard scored his 25 factors on a roughly common 21 % utilization and 16 true shot makes an attempt, together with 3-for-7 from 3-point vary, 2-for-Three on the rim and 10-for-10 on the free-throw line. Lowry’s six assists got here in opposition to only one dead-ball turnover and he additionally grabbed 5 rebounds.
Khris Middleton and Giannis Antetokounmpo stepped up for the Bucks however the remainder of the workforce performed poorly; the Raptors simply outplayed them in virtually all facets and the Bucks couldn’t sustain with a balanced offensive effort from the house workforce.
Middleton completed with a game-high 30 factors to associate with seven assists and 6 rebounds and Antetokounmpo had 25 factors, 10 rebounds and 5 assists however he additionally completed with a team-worst -19 plus-minus (+/-).
Middleton’s offensive efficiency was noteworthy regardless of the loss, he scored his 30 factors on simply 17 true shot makes an attempt and he was 5-for-5 from the midrange. The seven assists he had led to 5 photographs on the rim and two nook 3-pointers and he had zero turnovers and 6 rebounds.
The Toronto bench made an enormous distinction, outscoring the Milwaukee second unit 48-23 with Norman Powell, Serge Ibaka and Fred VanVleet all scoring in double figures whereas Ersan Ilyasova had simply seven factors to guide the Bucks reserves.
Raptors vs. Bucks Traits and Prediction
The Over is:
- 5-Zero in Toronto’s final 5 video games enjoying on in the future of relaxation
- 5-1 in Toronto’s final six video games when their opponent permits 100 factors or extra of their earlier sport
- 8-Three in Toronto’s final 11 video games in opposition to a workforce with a successful straight up file
- 5-2 in Toronto’s final seven video games general
- 7-1 in Milwaukee’s final eight video games enjoying on in the future of relaxation
- 6-1 in Milwaukee’s final seven video games in opposition to a workforce with a successful proportion above .600
- 8-Three in Milwaukee’s final 11 video games in opposition to a workforce with a successful straight up file
- 14-6 in Milwaukee’s final 20 video games general
- 8-Three within the final 11 conferences
- 4-1 within the final 5 conferences in Milwaukee
The Bucks didn’t do their job on Tuesday, missed 9 free-throws and had 12 turnovers which price them Sport 4. The Bucks are a totally totally different workforce at residence they usually know what’s at stake on Thursday so key contributors like Eric Bledsoe, Malcolm Brogdon, George Hill, Brook Lopez and Nikola Mirotic will present up and assist make this a high-scoring affair.
Decide: Over 216.5
READ NEXT: Is James Harden the 2019 NBA MVP over Giannis Antetokounmpo?