Hearth officers inform us the blaze began in a shed subsequent to an space the place meals vehicles park and serve prospects. Due to the AstorTurf, the hearth unfold shortly to the eating space.
Firefighters say one or two sheds caught fireplace and so they needed to destroy one other.
VIDEO: Witnesses seize huge plume of smoke from SPARK Social SF fireplace
Hearth officers did say this was not an explosion, only a fast-moving fireplace due to the wind and the rubber AstroTurf which made the hearth burn shortly.
There have been about 50 folks on the location when the hearth broke out, officers say.
The proprietor of SPARK Social SF, Carlos Muela, mentioned the sheds contained dry storage with issues like glassware and wine. He isn’t certain what brought on the hearth however mentioned they are going to be wanting into it.
“Thank God no person acquired damage and fortuitously it wasn’t throughout the rush hour round 4PM so there wasn’t many individuals on web site,” mentioned Muela.
PG&E was on scene however Muela confirmed there have been no gasoline strains that the place contained in the sheds that burned.
To this point, there aren’t any reviews of any accidents and officers have not revealed what began the hearth.
Copyright © 2019 KGO-TV. All Rights Reserved.