Movie star coach Tracey Anderson’s ex-husband was tragically discovered lifeless in his house on Dec. 9. Right here’s what we all know concerning the late basketball participant.
Tracey Anderson‘s ex-husband Eric Anderson, 48, handed away of “cardiac-related” pure causes, in line with IndyStar. The basketball participant had reportedly been affected by pneumonia, which might trigger cardiac issues, so when his sister didn’t hear from him for days, she known as the cops. “She thought that was odd as a result of he was preventing some sort of sickness,” Carmel Lt. Joe Bickel stated. Eric was discovered lifeless in his house on Sunday, Dec. 9 when the police confirmed up for a welfare test. We’ve bought all the main points concerning the late basketball participant beneath.
1. Eric had a profitable collegiate basketball profession. Tracey’s ex performed at Indiana College from 1998 to 1992 after graduating from St. Francis de Gross sales Excessive Faculty in Chicago and was a standout Hoosier. Not solely was Eric a four-year starter named the 1989 Massive Ten Freshman of the 12 months on a convention title group, however he was one in every of solely six folks within the school’s historical past ranked top-15 all-time in each scoring and rebounding. He was even named the 1992 NCAA Event West Regional’s Most Excellent Participant. Clearly, Eric knew his approach round a basketball court docket!
2. He and Tracey had been married for a decade. Tracey and Eric Anderson tied the knot in 1998 and had been divorced ten years later. Throughout their relationship, the 2 had a son collectively. Sam, who’s now 20 years outdated.
3. He had a humorous nickname. Eric was tall, however that’s no shock for a basketball participant, proper? He was six ft and 9 inches, which is why a few of his teammates referred to him as “Massive E.”
4. Eric performed for the Knicks. After his tremendous profitable school basketball profession with the Hoosiers, Eric moved on to the New York Knicks. He performed for the NBA group throughout the 1992-1993 season.
5. He labored in business banking. Eric just lately moved from Crown Level to Hamilton County for work in business banking.