Drew Rosenhaus Addresses Antonio Brown Accusations [WATCH]

44



Getty

Antonio Brown

The agent for Antonio Brown has vehemently denied the sexual violence allegations in opposition to his consumer. Drew Rosenhaus known as the state of affairs a “cash seize” on an look Wednesday on ESPN’s “Coast to Coast” present.

In accordance with Rosenhaus, Brown had been getting ready for this second and they’re each anticipating that the receiver will likely be vindicatd as soon as all of the proof involves gentle. Rosenhaus wouldn’t affirm whether or not the Patriots knew concerning the impending allegations earlier than they signed Brown.

“Antonio and I’ve been sadly anticipating this chance and what I need to emphasize is that Antonio takes these allegations very significantly,” Rosenhaus advised ESPN. “He’s a loving father, 5 kids, together with a daughter.

“I personally am a father and I’ve two kids, two daughters that I really like very a lot together with my spouse. I wouldn’t be doing this interview if I didn’t consider Antonio.

“These allegations are false. He denies each one among them. I’m very assured that his authorized crew has details that can show this. All we will ask is that individuals needless to say it is a civil matter. This isn’t a legal matter.”

Rosenhaus mentioned that he has not spoken with the NFL personally, however he has spoken with the NFL Gamers Affiliation (NFLPA) they usually have been in touch with the league. He added that Brown will cooperate totally with the NFLPA, the NFL, the Patriots and any investigation they determine to conduct.

“In time, Antonio will likely be cleared. These allegations within the lawsuit are false,” Rosenhaus mentioned. “They don’t seem to be true. This can be a cash seize.”


Patriots Subject Assertion on Antonio Brown

The New England Patriots issued an announcement responding to the Antonio Brown sexual assault accusations late Tuesday evening because the information began breaking throughout the nation. In it, the crew says it doesn’t “condone sexual violence or assault” however is ready till the league’s investigation is full.

“We’re conscious of the civil lawsuit that was filed earlier at this time in opposition to Antonio Brown, in addition to the response by Antonio’s representatives,” the crew’s assertion mentioned. “We take these allegations very significantly. Below no circumstance does this group condone sexual violence or assault. The league has knowledgeable us that they are going to be investigating. We can have no additional remark whereas that investigation takes place.”


Timeline on Rape Accusations on Antonio Brown

On September 7, Antonio Brown posted a video to Instagram reside displaying a dialog between him and an unidentified feminine discussing potential false rape claims. The girl says she has proof that the girl is “setting him up” and Brown asks the girl to electronic mail him the trade as a result of there has “been a whole lot of extortion to date for cash”.

Brown alleges that she has “individuals from her church” influencing her to do it as a result of she and her mom are in debt from taxes. Brown additionally says all he did was “pay her to coach me.” He didn’t put up the remainder of the dialog with “Janet” who was supposedly going to name him and clarify the state of affairs.

ESPN reporter Josina Anderson tweeted that Brown “intends to countersue his accuser for civil extortion, right now.”