The ultimate blind auditions on ‘The Voice’ will air March 18. Celia Babini will likely be hitting the stage to carry out for the coaches in hopes of changing into the subsequent champion.
The Voice season 16 will likely be ending up the blind auditions through the March 18 episode. Celia Babini is likely one of the contestants whose audition will likely be featured. The 17-year-old from New York Metropolis will likely be performing a Billie Eilish music for her audition. Celia is certainly a star on the rise, and her efficiency on The Voice proves simply that.
1. Celia wows the judges along with her cowl of Billie Eilish’s hit. She performs a beautiful rendition of “idontwannabeyouanymore” for The Voice coaches. Blake Shelton, Kelly Clarkson, and Adam Levine don’t waste any time turning their chairs round, and John Legend quickly follows their lead. Celia is likely one of the few contestants to get that coveted 4-chair flip this season! “Your efficiency was actually charming,” Blake tells Celia. Adam follows up with, “It’s my dream so that you can win The Voice.”
2. She’s nonetheless simply in highschool. Celia is presently a senior at Fiorello H. LaGuardia Excessive College in New York Metropolis. Notable alumni embody Awkwafina, Nicki Minaj, Ansel Elgort, and Timothée Chalamet. She plans on attending the NYU Clive Davis Institute within the fall of 2019, in response to her official web site.
3. A Supernatural star confirmed her love on Twitter. NBC posted a sneak peek of Celia’s audition on The Voice’s official Fb web page. Misha Collins, who performs Castiel on the hit CW present, tweeted: “I don’t even watch The Voice, however this child goes locations…”
4. She’s launched a variety of songs on her Soundcloud. Celia dropped her first EP, Lola, in 2017. The EP featured 5 songs, together with “Gunfire,” “Crystal Cove,” and “Anti Skyline.”
5. Celia has one creative Instagram web page. Celia has created a beautiful Instagram web page that’s full of colourful and trendy photographs. Most of the photographs had been taken by her father, an NYC photographer!