The NFL oddsmakers seem to love what the Cleveland Browns did through the 2019 NFL offseason, and the workforce is receiving some critical love for it. With coaching camp simply across the nook, the percentages for every workforce to make the playoffs have been revealed, and the Browns are among the many favorites.
The breakdown comes courtesy of BetOnline (by way of Mason Media Consulting), and factors to Cleveland having a 55.1 % likelihood to make the 2019 NFL Playoffs. Right here’s a take a look at how the highest of the listing breaks down:
- New England Patriots 84.2 %
- Kansas Metropolis Chiefs 78.9 %
- Los Angeles Rams 71.eight %
- New Orleans Saints 71.eight %
- Los Angeles Chargers 66.four %
- Indianapolis Colts 65.three %
- Philadelphia Eagles 63.four %
- Chicago Bears 55.1 %
- Cleveland Browns 55.1 %
- Inexperienced Bay Packers 52 %
- Dallas Cowboys 46.9 %
- Pittsburgh Steelers 46.9 %
The Browns cleared the Steelers by practically 10 % when it comes to the percentages to make the 2019 NFL Playoffs. As for the remainder of the NFC North, the Baltimore Ravens (34.eight % likelihood) have been subsequent, adopted by the Cincinnati Bengals (13.6 % likelihood).
Observe the Heavy Cleveland Browns web page for the most recent breaking information, rumors and content material!