Ashley Hess can be auditioning for ‘American Idol’ season 17 through the March 17 episode. So, who’s Ashley Hess? This contestant is already a star on the rise.
American Idol season 17 auditions are wrapping up, however Ashley Hess nonetheless has to audition. She’ll be showing on the March 17 episode of the singing competitors, which airs at eight p.m. on ABC. The singer from Fremont, California, is able to take her music profession to an entire new degree and observe within the footsteps of season 16 winner Maddie Poppe.
1. Ashley sings a Norah Jones traditional for her audition. The singer performs “Don’t Know Why” for the judges. Along with exhibiting off her unimaginable vocals, Ashley additionally performs the piano throughout her audition. The judges are amazed, and Katy Perry even tells Ashley that she may “win this competitors.”
2. She went viral on YouTube means earlier than American Idol. 5 years earlier than she auditioned for the present, Ashley posted a Disney medley efficiency on YouTube. Ashley and Eric Thayne carried out an epic mashup of the 13 greatest Disney songs. The video went viral and has almost 6 million views.
3. The singer is engaged on her first EP. Ashley has launched three singles: “Operating,” “Time,” and “Into You.” Her first EP, that she is at present writing and recording, can be launched in 2019.
4. She desires to ascertain a “connection” to individuals together with her music. “There isn’t any higher feeling than going via the method of making a track, performing that track, and having individuals join with the track that I created,” Ashley writes on her official web site. “These are the moments I stay for. Getting on the market, enjoying my music and establishing a connection.”
5. Ashley initially thought she wished to be a dental hygienist. She reveals in her Idol introduction video that she even went to highschool to change into a dental hygienist, however she quickly realized that “cleansing individuals’s tooth was not for me.” She’s at all times liked music, so she determined to pursue that keenness.